Hello! My name is Sarah, and I’m an American university student who’s obsessed with everything English and French. I am currently studying strategic communications/journalism at a private liberal arts university. I’m counting down the days until I’ll be able to study abroad in Europe for a semester. After earning my degree, I hope to move to London, LA, or New York City to pursue a career in Public Relations or Advertising. My dream job would consist of working at a top magazine or PR Firm in the entertainment industry. Here are a few facts about me:
1. I don’t take myself too seriously. (At least that’s what I think!)
2. I’m obsessed with butter cream frosted cupcakes.
3. I’m currently in the process of writing a novel.
4. My mom says that I can argue the bark off a tree and that I’m a good interrogator. (Her words. Not mine.)
5. My dad thinks I should go to law school and pursue a career in law. (I’m not sure how I feel about that at the moment.)
6. I’m a dreamer and a romantic at heart.
7. I am really into politics and government for some reason.
8. I still secretly dream about pursuing my childhood passion and becoming an actor. (Who knows! Only time will tell!)